Seedling Heat Mat 20" x 20.75" with Heating Thermostat Outlet Controller
Seedling Heat Mat 20" x 20.75" with Heating Thermostat Outlet Controller
- GREAT UTILITY: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad isn’t just great for heating seeds. You can use this mat for a wide array of things such as plant growth and flower seed germination, spring seedling starts, and cutting propagation. With all the different uses this mat has, this mat is a must-have for indoor gardening.
- CONSISTENT HEATING: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad provides consistent, uniform heating at temperatures around 68°F to 86°F (20°F to 30°F), which are the perfect temperatures for seed starting and cutting propagation.
- EASY SETUP: Nothing difficult or convoluted here! All you gotta do is pull it out of the box and plug it in.
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: the controller is designed to have a 2-3 degree buffering zone before powering on again after reaching the set temperature.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights to allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. The controller features a convenient hanging tab and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for seedling germination, rooting, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. The temperature control range is 40-108°F, the temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse the controller or probe into water.
Q: What types of payments are accepted?
A: BN-LINK accepts all sorts of payments:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Cashier’s Check or Money Order (using these methods may increase delivery time because they take longer to process).
Q: How long does it normally take to process an order?
A: Order processing very quick process at BN-LINK. Orders are always processed within 24 hours. If there is any problem with an order and we will notify you if an order cannot be processed within 2 business days.
Q: How long does it take to receive an order?
A: Delivery time for an order is based on the type of shipping that you chose at checkout and your shipping location. Orders are typically delivered within 2-7 business days. International shipping and orders addressed to military bases may take additional time due to customs processing.
Q: How do I track my order?
A: Tracking numbers are sent to the email address you provided through an automatically generated email. You can also check up on your order status by logging into your BN-LINK account.
Q: Does www.bn-link.com accept phone, email, or postage orders?
A: In order to maximize efficiency and get your products to you as fast as possible, BN-LINK is only able to accept orders placed through bn-link.com at this time. Wholesale purchases may be placed via phone, email, and postal orders.
Q: Does www.bn-link.com charge sales tax?
A: We only charge sales tax for California. We charge 8% tax in Orange County, and 7% of other counties in CA.
Q: Is the www.bn-link.com website secure? What security does it offer?
A: All BN-LINK transactions occur under an SSL (secure sockets layer) which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. The SSL protects all of your personal and confidential information when making a purchase on bn-link.com. SSL helps the consumer’s browser automatically scramble their information such as a credit card number before it gets sent to the merchant. After that, SSL allows only the merchant’s software to unscramble this data.
Q: I can’t log into bn-link.com what do I do?
A: First, check to make sure that you are entering the correct email address and password. If you are still unable to login, try the following:
- Enable Cookies.
- Clear existing cookies and cache.
- Make sure the date and time on your computer is set to the correct time zone.
- Make sure you do not block bn-link.com or our image cache server.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, set your security profile to Medium and enable “Override automatic cookie handling” (Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab > Advanced).
If you are still unable to login to your account, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What happens if something I ordered is backordered?
A: If an item you ordered has been backordered, it will automatically be removed from your order. You will receive an email notification showing you the item that was backordered and that it was removed from your order. You will not be charged for an item that has been backordered and shipping will not be applied to it. If you were already charged for the item, you will be refunded as soon as it is determined that the item was backordered.
Q: What happens if an item that I ordered is out of stock?
A: If you ordered an item that ended up being out of stock, BN-LINK would give you a couple options:
- We would offer you a similar product or upgrade your order.
- We would offer to let you sign up for an email alert to let you know when the out of stock product is available again or when similar item becomes available.
Q: Why has my credit/debit card been declined and how can I resubmit my order?
A: Cards can be declined for many different reasons. It could simply be that part of the card’s information was entered incorrectly. If the problem continues, contacting your credit card provider would probably provide the best results.
Q: A part of my order is missing, what do I do?
A: If any part of your order is incorrect, contact the Century Products Support Team as soon as possible at email@example.com. Make sure to include your order confirmation number and include what was missing from your order.
Q: How can I redeem special BN-LINK Promotion codes?
A: Redeeming BN-LINK Promotion codes is easy: simply copy and paste the code into the “promo code” box during checkout.
Refunds, Returns & Order Cancellations
Q: How do refunds work?
A: Refunds will typically be credited back to the original payment method, typically a credit or debit card. Refunds are given to validated return items. For more information, visit our Return Policy page.
Q: Does www.bn-link.com pay for return shipping on defective merchandise?
A: Yes. If an item is deemed defective, BN-LINK will pay for any return shipping necessary to getting the product back to us.
Q: How long can I expect to wait before receiving a refund?
A: BN-LINK makes every effort to get your money back to you as soon as possible. In most cases you will have your refund in 2-3 business days after we processed your return orders completely.
Q: How long does it take to receive a return confirmation number?
A: RMA numbers are usually given within 1 business day for return applications.
Q: Approximately how long can I expect to wait before I receive a refund/credit?
A: After your return has been completely processed, your refund should be credited back to you within 3-5 business days, however, some banks and credit unions might take a little longer to process.
Q: What address should I send my return to?
A: Send all approved returns to 3545 Granada Ave, El Monte, CA 91731
Q: How do I check the status of my return?
A: BN-LINK will keep you updated on the progress of your returned product through email updates. You’ll never have to guess how far along you are in the process.
Q: Are returns subject to restocking fees?
A: There is no restocking fee for valid returns to BN-LINK.
Q: How to cancel an order?
A: You should notify our customer service to cancel orders before 02:00 PM (PST) on the same day the order was placed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the following information when requesting an order cancellation:
- Order number
- Contact phone number
- Reason for cancellation
Q: What shipping carrier will be used on my order?
A: Your designated shipping carrier depends on the shipping plan chosen at checkout and the shipping location. BN-LINK uses UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS to deliver its products.
Q: How do I find my UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS tracking number?
A: The tracking number for your order will be sent to you automatically via email 24 hours after we process your order completely.
Q: Does BN-LINK ship to hotel rooms?
A: Yes. As long as the hotel will accept the package, BN-LINK can send to hotel guests.
Q: What do I do if part of my order is missing?
A: If any part of your order is missing or incomplete, please contact customer support immediately at email@example.com.
Q: How can I place a wholesale order?
A: If you would like to inquire about purchasing any product through wholesale, please email us with information on the product and quantity you are interested in.
12991 Leffingwell Rd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
(Closed on Christmas, New Year, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, July Fourth, Thanksgiving, and Memorial Day)
Policy & Terms
BN-LINK warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship and service for a minimum of 1 year, effective from the date of purchase. Warranty lengths may vary between product categories. For specific warranty terms, please refer to your product listing page or product operation manual.
Under the limited warranty, BN-LINK will repair, replace, or refund any parts found to be defective due to manufacturer flaws. This warranty extends only to personal use and does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or any other use in which the product is not intended for. There are no warranties other than that expressly set forth with each product. This warranty is nontransferrable. BN-LINK is not responsible in any way for any damages, losses or inconveniences caused by equipment failure or by user negligence, abuse, or use noncompliant with the user manual or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product packaging and manual.
Furthermore, BN-LINK is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
BN-LINK and its subsidiaries assume no liability for damage caused by the use of the product other than for its intended use or as instructed above and within the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
What if my product is defective?
Should your product prove defective within the specified warranty period, please contact us via phone (909) 592-1881, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to offer an exchange for you if the product that you received is defective. Once the return is authorized, simply return the defective part or unit in its original packaging with the following:
- An original copy of invoice
- Order confirmation
Please package the product carefully to avoid damage during transit and address the enclosed contents to:
12991 Leffingwell Rd, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
At BN-LINK, we are proud to offer 24 hour order processing (excluding weekends and holidays). All items purchased include FREE standard shipping to all US destinations within 3 to 7 business days.
BN-LINK ships with UPS and USPS for our deliveries.
Orders are processed within 24 hours and are shipped out as soon as possible.
Free standard shipping is included on all orders and are guaranteed to arrive within 2 to 7 business days. Military APO/FPO addresses and P.O. Boxes may require additional time for delivery. Packages over 4 lbs are not deliverable to P.O. Boxes.
Free shipping is offered for the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international shipping is excluded from the free shipping policy. International orders will typically require 7 to 12 business days to deliver.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the package will be returned to BN-LINK as an undeliverable package. In the event that this occurs, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements for reshipment.